This is a very simple cream cheesecake with Oreo cookies recipe. So rich, so creamy and really delicious. Plus the combination of a peanut butter frosting and Oreos is like heaven! Here is the recipe:
For the crust:
- Classic Graham Crackers Crust
For the filling:
- 10 Oreos
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup (250 grams) heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the frosting mixture:
- 1 recipe peanut butter frosting
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Coarsely chop the Oreo cookies. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, whisk cream cheese and sugar until blended. Put sour cream and vanilla extract; beat until well combined. Stir in chopped cookies. Pour into crust. Place in the fridge to set for about 4 hours.
- Make the frosting according to the recipe. Then, using an electric mixer, add ½ cup heavy cream into the peanut butter frosting and whisk on low speed for 2 minutes until creamy.
- Remove the cheesecake from the fridge and spread the peanut butter frosting mixture all over the cake. You can serve immediately or place in the fridge.