This stuffed brownie and peanut butter frosting recipe are so chocolatey, rich and creamy! Plus, the preparation method is so easy and simple. Surprise your family or friends with this delicious dessert – they will definitely love it! Here is the recipe:
- 1 package (19.5 ounces) brownie mix
- 4 ounces cream cheese, soft
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons soft butter
- 16 full-size Reese’s peanut butter cups, frozen (or any other similar peanut butter cups)
For the peanut butter frosting:
- 4 Tablespoons butter, soft
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 2 cups powdered sugar
For the topping:
- 2 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- First, preheat the oven to 350 ° F/180 ° C/ Gas Mark 4.
- In a mixer bowl, combine egg, dry brownie mix, butter, and cream cheese.
- Spread into an 8 by 8 dish lined with nonstick foil. Next, press the peanut butter cups into the mixture so they are pushed in.
- Then, bake for around 35 to 40 minutes. Remove and leave aside to cool. In the meantime, make the frosting.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk everything until smooth. Then, spread on brownies. Place in the fridge to set for around 30-60 minutes. To finish, drizzle the melted chocolate. Slice and serve.