This coconut cream pie is so creamy, beautiful, and delicious! Plus, you will need just 15 minutes to prepare it! So do not hesitate to surprise your family or friends with this quick coconut cream pie for the weekend – they will definitely enjoy it, especially the coconut taste fans! Here is the recipe:
- 1 graham cracker crust (9-in.)
- 2 ¾ cups cold milk
- 2 packages (1=3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 8-ounces (1 carton) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- extra coconut, toasted – optional
- Using an electric mixer, beat the milk along with the pudding mixes, and coconut extract for about 2 minutes. Add in ½ coconut and whipped topping.
- Pour into the graham crust.
- To garnish, sprinkle with toasted coconut. Refrigerate until serving. Slice and serve.