This one-layer banana tiramisu is so easy and simple to prepare. It is a creamy and delicious banana treat. You will need just a few simple ingredients and around 10 minutes to spend in the kitchen. Here is the recipe:
- 150 ml heavy cream
- 1 package instant banana pudding mix (I used Jell-O instant banana pudding and pie filling)
- 1 cup brewed cocoa, slightly warm
- 4 bananas
- 150 grams’ ladyfingers (savoiardi)
- Caramel sauce (optional)
- Cocoa powder, for dusting
- Frist, prepare the instant banana pudding mix, according to the directions on the package and prepare the cocoa. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the heavy cream until thick and creamy. Fold in the prepared banana pudding and whisk shortly to incorporate.
- Pour the warm brewed cocoa in a medium bowl. Then wet the ladyfingers (one at the one) shortly in the cocoa (just to soften them a bit) and arrange in a cake tin square (24 x 24 x 5cm) or another dish of your choice. Spread loosely some caramel sauce over the ladyfingers layer (if desired).
- Next, ripe the bananas. Apply the whole ripen bananas over the ladyfingers layer and spread the cream mixture.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour to set. Dust with cocoa powder just before serving. Slice and serve.