Looking for a delicious chocolate treat to close your meal? If your answer is yes or hell yeah– then you got to try these cute mouth-watering chocolate Baileys truffles! So rich, deeply chocolatey and semi-creamy, these truffles are the ultimate chocolate cookie experience. Here is the recipe:
Servings around 50-56 truffles
- 250 grams dark chocolate (70% cocoa), finely chopped
- 200 grams milk chocolate, finely chopped
- 200 ml whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon Baileys Irish Cream
- Cocoa powder
- Line an 8 x 8-in. / 20 x 20 cm tin with baking paper. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, pour the cream and bring it to boil; turn off the heat and apply the (both) finely chopped chocolates, powdered sugar, and Baileys; stir until melted and smooth. Remove from the heat and let the mixture cool slightly.
- Add the mixture into the tin, then cover with cling film. Let it sit for at least 5-6 hours (ideally overnight) in the refrigerator.
- Cut into cubes, dust with cocoa powder and serve.