This cute milk chocolate mousse pie is so simple and easy to make, plus amazingly delicious and creamy! Your family and friends will adore this super quick dessert. It will take you around one hour to prepare it. Following, read the instructions:
- One 9-in. pie crust, refrigerated (store-bought or homemade)
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 10 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, chopped
- ⅓ cup water
- 2 ¼ cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Whipped topping and/or chocolate sauce, to decorate (optional)
- In a saucepan, bring the water to a boil. Then, reduce heat to low and apply marshmallow, butter, and chopped chocolate. Stir until smooth and transfer to a bowl.
- In another mixing bowl, using an electric mixer beat cream until peaks form. Apply the chocolate mixture and mix until combined. Pour batter into the pie crust.
- Place in the refrigerator for 80 minutes before serving. Drizzle chocolate sauce and/or decorate with whipped topping (If desired).Slice and serve.