This mars bar mousse is very rich and creamy! The best quick dessert ever! Surprise your partner or children with a serving of this flawless chocolate and caramel mousse and experience the taste of Mars chocolate in a different way. You will love it!
- 6 full-size Mars Bars + 1 more Mars bar to garnish
- 450 ml heavy whipping cream
- Prepare 4 to 6 small ramekins/cups/serving glasses. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, add the heavy cream and heat gently. Fold in 6 chopped up Mars chocolates. Stirring constantly, allow them to dissolve into the cream (around 10 minutes).
- Remove and let the mixture cool before spreading it into the cups/serving glasses/ramekins.
- To finish, top each mousse with a slice of a mars Refrigerate the mousses to cool completely for about 2 hours. Serve.