This Guinness Chocolate Cheesecake is so special, creamy, chocolatey, and very delicious! It goes perfectly with a glass of Guinness beer or espresso coffee. Your boyfriend or husband will love the chocolate and beer combination. Plus, it is also a great dessert choice for ladies night. Here is the recipe:
Servings: 1 9-inch cheesecake
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 12 oz. dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 8 oz. (3 packages) of low-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Guinness (beer, Irish dry stout)
- In a medium bowl, combine together the sugar, graham cracker crumbs, cocoa powder, and butter.
- Next, press evenly into the base of a 9-inch springform Put in the freezer for 10-15 minutes to set. In the meantime, prepare the filling.
- Preheat oven to 350°F/ 180°C/Gas Mark 4.
- In a double boiler or microwave, melt the dark chocolate along with heavy cream, stirring together until smooth. Leave aside.
- Using an electric mixer, on medium-high, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy, around 3 minutes.
- Mix in the eggs, sugar, vanilla extract, Greek yogurt, Guinness, and cream/chocolate mixture, scraping down the sides of the bowl as required.
- Apply the batter into the springform pan.
- Place in the oven and bake for 1 hour. Then, turn off the heat, leave the cake in the oven, with a wooden spoon in the oven door to hold it a little ajar. Leave for 1 hour.
- Let cheesecake to cool completely/. Then, refrigerate overnight before serving. Slice and serve.