These flourless chocolate zucchini brownies are so mouth-watering, creamy, and really delicious! If you like the combination of chocolate and zucchini then this easy recipe is perfect for you! Quick and simple, these yummy brownies are absolutely one of the best treats for this season! Try them:
- 1 cup creamy almond butter
- 1 ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 medium (unpeeled) zucchini, shredded
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C /Gas Mark 4. Grease a 9 by 9 inches baking pan. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, apply the butter, brown sugar, cocoa powder, honey, egg, baking soda, vanilla extract, cinnamon, salt, and zucchini.
- Using an electric mixer, beat all the ingredients together until well combined. Add the chocolate chips and use a spatula or wooden spoon to combine (just to incorporate). Then, pour the whole mixture into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until a tester comes out clean. Remove, allow to cool at room temperature. Cut into squares; serve.