These easy peanut butter truffles are so delicious! They look good and taste even better! You can prepare them for birthdays, holidays, and other parties and have them along with a nice glass of champagne – perfect combination! Here is the recipe:
Servings around 40 truffles
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 ½ cups confectioners’ sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Colored sprinkles (optional)
- Desiccated coconut (optional)
- Using an electric mixer, whisk the confectioner sugar, melted butter, peanut butter, vanilla, and salt until well incorporated.
- Use the batter to make small balls, then roll them into a powdered sugar/colored sprinkles/desiccated coconut, and apply on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Place in the fridge and chill for around 30 minutes. Serve.