This easy banana cream pie is so creamy and delicious! Ideal for all banana dessert lovers! And what’s best – it doesn’t really matter if you are not so good in the kitchen – this recipe is so simple that you will definitely succeed. So, impress your boyfriend, husband, family or friends with this delicious easy banana cream pie. Here is the recipe:
For the crust:
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup white sugar
For the filling:
- 4 oz. (1 box) banana cream pudding
- 1 3/4 cup milk
- 2 bananas
- 8 oz. whipped topping (I used Cool Whip)
- 1 banana, sliced
- In a bowl, combine sugar, crumbs, and butter. Press the batter evenly into a 9-inch pie plate. Refrigerate at least 15 minutes before filling.
- Next, slice two bananas and layer in the bottom of the crust. Mix banana cream pudding and milk and beat until thickened (around 2-3 minutes). Then, fold in 2/3 of the Cool Whip. Mix shortly again. Using a spoon, spread the mixture on the crust and chill for about one hour.
- To finish, top with remaining Cool Whip. Slice the last banana and garnish with the slices. Serve.