Dulce de leche white chocolate cheesecake is a silky, smooth, and creamy dessert experience that you will love! So simple and easy to prepare, but very rich and yummy. Let’s start with the instructions:
- 1 can Dulce de Leche (store-bought or homemade)
- 350 grams’ chocolate-covered digestive biscuits (like Woolies)
- 55 grams’ butter, melted
- 200 grams’ cream cheese
- 300 grams’ mascarpone cheese
- 550 grams’ white chocolate
- 1 cup caramel sauce
- 1 tub (½ cup) double thick cream
- Grease and line 10” springform tin. Set aside.
- In a food processor or blender, process biscuits. Then, add butter and blend all over again to get a nice moist mixture.
- Press the mixture firmly into the bottom of the tin. Place in the fridge for 20 minutes to firm.
- In the meantime, using an electric mixer, whisk cream cheese, mascarpone, and caramel sauce. Set aside.
- Now, melt the chocolate and cream over a low heat until smooth. Add the cream cheese-mascarpone-caramel mixture and combine to incorporate. Pour onto the biscuit Open the Dulce de Leche and spread over the cheesecake. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours to set.
- Slice and serve.