This is one of the most delicious cheesecake recipes! Simple and easy to prepare this dessert is perfect for everyone who adores dulce de leche. Plus, it’s no-bake recipe – so you can make it anytime and surprise your family or friends with this yummy treat! Try it:
For the crust:
- 100 grams’ digestive biscuits
- 50 grams’ melted unsalted butter
For the filling:
- 250 grams Philadelphia cheese
- 100 ml heavy cream
- 30 ml sour cream
- 60 grams powdered sugar
- 20 grams unsweetened cocoa powder
- 7 gelatin sheets
- 1 can store-bought or 450 ml homemade Dulce de leche
- In a blender/food processor, process the digestive biscuits. Then, pour the melted butter and blend to incorporate.
- Line a round pie pan and press the biscuit mixture evenly. In the meantime, prepare the filling.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to set.
- In a small bowl, apply ½ cup water and add the gelatin sheets. Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, add the Philadelphia cheese, sour cream, cocoa powder, powdered sugar, and 80 ml of the heavy cream and mix using an electric mixer until nice and smooth. Set aside.
- Now, in a small saucepan, heat the remaining heavy cream (20 ml) over low heat; remove the gelatin sheets from the water and apply into the warm heavy cream; stir until melted. Remove from the heat and add into the cheese and cream mixture. Beat until well incorporate.
- Spread the mixture over the biscuit base and refrigerate for at least 4-5 hours to set.
- Remove from the refrigerator and pour over a layer of dulce de leche. Slice and serve.