Coca-cola combined with chocolate is can never taste bad! In fact, those are some of the most adored ingredients all over the world – so, why not mix them and make something ever better – delicious and easy dream coca cola chocolate cupcakes that you can make in 25 minutes (5 minutes to prepare and around 20 minutes to cook). Rich, well-moist, and fluffy, follow the recipe:
For the cupcakes:
- 1 cup Coca-Cola sugary drink (do not use diet!)
- 15.2 ounce (1 package) Devil’s food cake mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 medium eggs
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Whipped topping or cream cheese frosting, to garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C.
- In a mixing bowl, add the Devil’s food cake mix along with the eggs, oil, and Coca-cola. Using an electric mixer, mix until well incorporated (around 2-3 minutes). Then, add the chocolate chips and combine them with a spoon.
- Next, fill your cupcake liners around 2/3 way full.
- Put in the preheated oven and bake according to the directions on the box of the Devil’s food cake mix.
- When the cupcakes are ready, remove, and allow them to cool for 10 minutes. Frost cupcakes with whipped topping or cream cheese frosting, if you want. Serve.