Simple and easy to prepare, this no-bake double dark chocolate tart is so rich and delicious! If you enjoy chocolate, then this treat is ideal for you. Plus, dark chocolate is always a good idea for your health, especially if you are a lady (in PMS). Here is the recipe:
- 1 ready to use graham cracker crust
- 12 oz./340 grams (2 cups) dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 240 ml (1 cup) heavy cream
- ½ stick/56 grams (¼ cup) butter, cut into pieces
- Chocolate shavings, for garnish (optional)
- In a medium heatproof bowl, add chopped chocolate; leave aside.
- In a saucepan, add the butter and heavy cream and place over medium heat, and bring to a low boil.
- Remove and pour it over the chocolate. Allow standing for one minute.
- Then, stir mixture until melted and smooth with a rubber spatula. (if not fully melted, heat in the microwave for 20 seconds).
- Spread mixture over graham cracker crust. Place in the fridge for at least 6 hours (preferably overnight) to set.
- Before serving, decorate with chocolate shavings (if desired). Slice and serve.