The best dessert for all Oreo cookie lovers! These Oreo cheesecake bars are so rich, creamy and so tasty! Easy, no-bake dessert that is ideal for any occasion! Your family and friends will love this treat! Plus, it looks gorgeous! You will need just 45 minutes to make it. Here is the recipe:
- 25 Oreos (regular or double-stuffed), crushed
- 16 oz. (2 x 8 oz. blocks) cream cheese softened
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup broken Oreo pieces (around 10 cookies)
- 1 container (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
For the topping:
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 8 Oreo cookies, sliced in half
- Use an aluminum foil to line a 9×9″ square pan.
- In a food processor or blender, crush 25 Oreos cookies. Add in the melted butter and mix to combine. Place the crumb mix into the lined pan, then press evenly to create the base; set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, beat together the cream cheese and sugar until slightly fluffy and creamy. Add the vanilla and combine. Then, gradually apply the thawed whipped topping.
- Add in the broken Oreo pieces, and combine together. Pour the mixture over the crust. Refrigerate for 2 hours, or just until firmly set.
To make the topping:
- In a bowl, add the chocolate chips; set aside.
- Next, in a saucepan, bring the heavy cream to a low simmer; remove from heat and apply the hot cream over the chocolate chips. Use a rubber scraper to continually stir the mixture until the chocolate chips have melted. Let it cool slightly.
- Then, spread it over the top of the cream cheese layer. Even apply the 16 Oreos halves into the chocolate.
- Place in the fridge to set (for at least 30 more minutes). Cut into squares. Serve.