This big peanut butter “cheese” ball is creamy, peanut buttery and covered in peanut butter chips and chocolate chips for an amazing sweet spread/dip. It kind of reminds me of the taste of peanut butter cookie dough, combined with peanut butter cheesecake, so yeah its really good. It tastes great with pretzels, cookies, graham crackers, or whatever.
- 8 oz./225 grams cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ¾ cup peanut butter chips
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- Beat your cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Add in your brown sugar, vanilla, powdered sugar and peanut butter and mix until
- Scoop your peanut butter mixture into the middle of a large piece of plastic wrap.
- Wrap the plastic wrap around the mixture and roll into a ball.
- Place in fridge for 1 hour or until cheese ball is mostly firm.
- Dump chocolate chips and peanut butter chips onto a large flat plate and mix.
- Remove cheese ball from wrap and roll it into the chocolate and peanut butter chips. Press chips into empty spots if necessary.
- Place the ball into the freezer for about an hour. If keeping in the freezer overnight, remove about half an hour before serving.
- Serve with graham crackers, cookies, pretzels and more.