This no-bake éclair Bundt cake is so quick and easy to prepare – simply ideal for all éclair lovers! Nice, creamy and chocolatey, this cake has a éclair flavor and it tastes delicious! You can buy or make a classic Bundt cake and enjoy this unique treat. Here is the recipe:
- 1 store-bought round Bundt cake (I bought a classic Bundt cake from a local bakery)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 box vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- ¾ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 20 grams’ unsalted butter
- 2 to 4 teaspoons milk
- In a medium bowl, using a whisk, mix 1 cup milk and pudding mix (beat 2 minutes until well-combined). Add in whipped topping.
- Cut Bundt cake in ½ crosswise. Spoon pudding mix evenly onto bottom half of Bundt cake. Carefully apply top half of cake over filling. Then, cover loosely, and put in the fridge until serving.
- In small heatproof bowl, microwave chocolate chips and butter on high for 45 seconds; stir until smooth and melted. Stir in milk by teaspoons for nice and thick glaze consistency. Spread over cake. Place in the fridge to set for a few minutes. Then, slice and serve.