This no-bake creamy cold Oreo pie is so delicious! If you are an Oreo fan like me, then my version of the Italian torta fredda with Oreo cookies will be the ideal dessert for you! Quick and easy – here is the recipe:
For the base:
- 1 Oreo cookie crust (store-bought or homemade)
For the filling:
- 250 ml heavy cream
- 110 g condensed milk
- 20 grams icing sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 package (4.2 oz.) Oreo Cookies ‘n Cream, Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- Crushed Oreos
- Using an electric mixer, whisk the heavy cream and sugar until it reaches stiff peaks. Next, apply the condensed milk and instant pudding and mix until combined. Place the egg yolk and whisk all over again until incorporated.
- With the help of a spatula, spread the mixture onto the Oreo crust and freeze for 5 hours (or overnight).
- Serve the cake straight from the fridge – it won’t be ice cold – but “soft cold” and creamy.
- Before serving, garnish with some crushed Oreo cookies.
Buon Appetito![the_ad id=”8317″]