Creamy Baileys chocolate fudge is so easy to prepare and delicious! This chocolatey liqueur fudge makes a sweet gift! It will take you around 15 minutes to prepare it plus 20 minutes to cook.
- 20 ounces’ milk chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 14 ounces (1 can) sweetened condensed milk
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature (cut into pieces)
- 2 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- Frist, grease, and line with parchment paper an 8 by 8-inch baking dish. Set aside.
- Then, in a large heatproof bowl, apply the chocolate and cocoa powder; set aside.
- Use a little water to fill a saucepan (fill ¼ of the pan) and bring it to a boil. Decrease the heat to just to a simmer.
- Apply the bowl containing the chocolate and cocoa powder on top of the pot; stirring frequently, cook until melted and smooth, around 7 minutes. Pour in the butter and sweetened condensed milk; cook for another 2 minutes, or until the butter is entirely melted.
- Next, remove from heat and stir in the Baileys, vanilla, and salt. The mixture will be really thick. Apply the fudge to the prepared baking dish and smooth the top.
- Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours, or just until firm. Gently run a knife around the edge of the dish to loosen the fudge; transfer it to a cutting board. Remove the parchment paper, then slice it into small pieces. Serve.
- You can keep the fudge refrigerated for up to 1 month.