Prepare this coconut cream recipe in just 15 minutes and surprise your family or friends! This is a creamy and delicious coconut cream pie that you can make anytime with only a few ingredients! Here is the recipe:
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) vanilla flavor instant pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups thawed whipped topping, divided ( I used Cool Whip)
- 1 cup sweetened angel flake coconut, divided
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.)
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes (around 2 minutes). Stir in 1 cup whipped topping and 3/4 cup coconut; apply into crust.
- Place in the fridge to firm (around 4-5 hours). In the meantime, toast remaining coconut.
- Top pie with remaining whipped topping; sprinkle with coconut. Serve.