This Coca-Cola frosting can be a great addition to any dessert and even coffee. It is ideal for beginners in the kitchen because it is very simple and quick to prepare. You will need just a few simple ingredients and a few minutes – that’s it! Unique taste and very delicious, here is the recipe:
- 5 tablespoons Coca-Cola drink
- ½ cup butter
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons confectioner’s sugar, plus extra if needed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a saucepan, combine the 5 tablespoons Coca-Cola, 1/2 cup butter, and 4 tablespoons cocoa. Bring to a boil and remove.
- Pour over the confectioners’ sugar and whisk until well blended – if needed add some more confectioner’s sugar.
- Spread over hot cake or other dessert and allow to sit at room temperature, before serving.