This banana pudding cheesecake is the perfect dessert for you if you like quick, easy and simple recipes. It can also be a great birthday cake because it has a very rich and creamy taste that everyone loves in a cake! Here is the recipe:
em>Servings 10-12 slices
- 2 packages (16 oz.) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups whole milk
- 30 Nilla Wafers
- 3 medium bananas, sliced
- Whipped topping or whipped cream (optional)
- Slices from 1 banana (optional)
- A few wafers (optional)
- Using an electric mixer, whisk cream cheese until you get a fluffy mixture without clumps. Next, apply sugar and beat all over again until incorporated. Pour heavy cream and vanilla extract and whisk until stiff peaks form; leave aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat together milk and pudding. Refrigerate for 3 minutes until thickened. Then, remove and fold in the cheesecake mixture and whisk until combined.
- Spread ½ of the filling into crust. Arrange a single layer of banana slices and wafers, then spread over remaining ½ of the mixture. Using a spatula, smooth the top and place in the freezer for 2-3 hours to firm. Then, transfer and keep in the fridge.
- Before serving, top with dollops of whipped topping/cream, banana slices, and/or wafers (if desired). Slice and serve.