Rich, creamy and simply delicious! This banana mousse can be your ideal energy breakfast or snack. You will need just 10 minutes to make it! Here is the recipe:
- 5 tablespoons coconut cream
- 4 tablespoons demerara sugar
- 3 small bananas (peeled, sliced)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sweet Marsala or Sherry Port
- 3 eggs, separated
- 3 teaspoons gelatin dissolved in 3 tablespoons of hot water
- 1 cup thickened cream, whipped
- In a saucepan, place coconut cream and demerara sugar, heat over medium, stirring frequently, until sugar dissolves. Leave aside to cool for 2 minutes.
- Place lemon juice, bananas, sherry, cinnamon, and sugar mix in a blender or a food processor and process until smooth. Add in gelatin.
- Whisk egg yolks until creamy and pale. Stir into the banana blend, then lightly fold in cream.
- Whisk egg white until stiff peaks form. Fold over banana mix. Finally, apply the mixture into 8 individual glass serving dishes and keep in the fridge until required.