This quick Baileys chocolate mousse recipe is so chocolaty and delicious and guess what – it will take you just 10 MINUTES to make it!
- 16 oz soft tofu (GMO-free)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips, melted (you can also use vegan chocolate)
- 1/3 cup Baileys Irish cream liqueur (you can use the same amount of black coffee for vegan version)
- 1 teaspoon cacao powder (optional)
- 1 tablespoon pistachios, chopped (optional)
- In a microwavable dish melt the chocolate chips in 30-second intervals stirring in between. Leave aside.
- In a blender put the Baileys liqueur tofu and Baileys and blend until smooth (for about 1-2 minutes). Put the melted chocolate chips and blend until everything is well combined.
- Divide mixture between 4 individual cups or glasses (for the more elegant look) and garnish with some cocoa powder and/or chopped pistachios (if desired).
- Place mousse glasses in the fridge for at least 1-2 hours to set. It will not thicken at a lot, only enough to take after soft mousse consistency.