This 6-minute pineapple creamy pie is so rich, creamy, and tasty! It is extremely quick to prepare – it took me exactly 6 minutes to make it! If you are a pineapple fan – you got to try this creamy dessert! Here is the recipe:
- 1 graham crackers pie crust (store-bought or homemade)
- 1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple (in juice – don’t strain it)
- 1 can (13.5 oz.) coconut cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons virgin coconut oil – optional
- In a blender or food processor, blend the crushed pineapple, coconut cream, vanilla, and maple syrup until smooth and well-incorporated.
- Pour into a prepared Graham cracker crust in a pan. Put in the freezer for at least 4 hours to set. Slice and serve.
I’m definitely making this all the time. My Grandma’s favorite homemade ice cream flavor, was pineapple. She made it what seems like everytime. It finally got to the point that people hat to ask for different flavors for their birthdays or whatever, and the next time she made it, it went back to pineapple. 😆 🤣 We sure do miss her and her ice cream no though. Better than the store bought. But this sure makes me think of her, and I can’t wait to try it and share it with my family.
It’s so nice to have memory like that. It was very touching to know how awesome your Grandma was. I’m pretty sure that you already made the recipe and you enjoyed it with your family! 🙂