This 6-minute pineapple creamy pie is so rich, creamy, and tasty! It is extremely quick to prepare – it took me exactly 6 minutes to make it! If you are a pineapple fan – you got to try this creamy dessert! Here is the recipe:
- 1 graham crackers pie crust (store-bought or homemade)
- 1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple (in juice – don’t strain it)
- 1 can (13.5 oz.) coconut cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons virgin coconut oil – optional
- In a blender or food processor, blend the crushed pineapple, coconut cream, vanilla, and maple syrup until smooth and well-incorporated.
- Pour into a prepared Graham cracker crust in a pan. Put in the freezer for at least 4 hours to set. Slice and serve.