This chocolate cake is super speedy and it tastes delicious! A quick and lovely dessert that requires just a few simple ingredients. The best thing is that you need exactly 6 minutes to make it! Try it:
- 170 grams’ sugar
- 20 grams unsweetened cocoa powder
- 100 ml boiling water
- 50 ml vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 60 ml milk
- 180 grams self-rising flour
- In a small microwavable bowl, apply the cocoa powder and pour the boiling water. Combine well to incorporate.
- Place in the microwave on high for 30 sec.; remove and combine well again.
- In another bowl, add the flour, sugar, the cocoa and water mixture, oil, milk, and egg. Using an electric mixer, beat to incorporate (20 seconds).
- Pour the mixture into a greased eight-inch-wide microwave-proof dish. Put in the microwave on high speed for 5 minutes.
- Note: cooking times can vary depending on the powder and quality of your microwave, if it does not seem cooked, return to the microwave for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Allow cooking in the dish, then garnish with whipped cream or some fresh berries (if desired). Serve.